EDP Best Practices, LLC provides Economic Development and Planning services to Municipalities and Economic Development Organizations throughout Texas.
As a one-person shop I can provide personal and professional services tailored to your needs. My background is unique and provides me with detailed technical knowledge about many facets of economic development and planning. My experience as Planning and Economic Development Directors over 22 years with a growing municipality in DFW developed my in-the-trenches practical approach to providing services.
Following are highlights and resources better defining my services, projects and clients.
- Services Summary: One-page summary of services offered
- Representative Projects: One-page summary of recent or current projects
- Representative Clients: Representative clients with testimonials
- EDP Newsletters: Shows a variety of active or recent EDP projects
- Greg Last Bio: Detailed background on Chief Executive Officer
Following are major areas of service.
- Marketing & Promotion: Preparing resources to assist with your M&P programs
- Management & Reporting: Providing tools that assist in management efficiencies
- Incentives & Agreements: Negotiating, analyzing and writing incentive policies and agreements
- Board Engagement: Engaging a Board and creating a consensus for program direction
- Business Retention & Expansion: Assisting with retention and growth of existing businesses
- Planning & Economic Analysis: Analyzing unique areas for increased economic opportunities
I am a no-frills practitioner with industry-recognized credentials, an analytical background, and extensive experience. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss how my operational approach to economic development might assist with policies, programs and plans to help your EDO meet its goals and objectives.
Greg Last, CEO, (817) 992-6156