EDP Best Practices, LLC provides Economic Development and Planning services to Municipalities and Economic Development Organizations throughout Texas.
Thank you for the opportunity to introduce myself and EDP Best Practices, LLC. Prior to establishing EDP Best Practices, LLC in 2013, I spent over 22 years as Planning / Economic Development Director with a growing municipality in the DFW region. My in-the-trenches experience in both economic development and planning is the basis for my practical approach to providing services for my clients.
Experience, services, and clients:
- Services Summary: One-page summary of services offered
- Representative Clients: Representative clients with testimonials
- Greg Last Bio: Detailed background on Chief Executive Officer
Major areas of service:
- Marketing & Promotion: Preparing resources to assist with your M&P programs
- Management & Reporting: Providing tools that assist in management efficiencies
- Incentive Policies & Agreements: Writing incentive policies, negotiating, analyzing and writing agreements
- Board Engagement: Establishing a common vision / direction, training, etc.
- Business Retention & Expansion: Assisting with retention and growth of existing businesses
- Planning & Economic Analysis: Analyzing unique areas for increased economic opportunities
As described in the links above, I am an experienced practitioner with industry-recognized credentials and an analytical mindset. My practice has provided professional economic development and planning services to municipalities and economic development organizations throughout the greater DFW region as well as locations all over Texas.
I would welcome an opportunity to discuss how my operational approach to economic development could assist with policies, programs and plans to help your EDO meet its goals and objectives.
Greg Last, CEO, (817) 992-6156