EDP Best Practices, LLC provides Economic Development and Planning services to Municipalities and Economic Development Organizations throughout Texas.
Since establishing EDP Best Practices, LLC in 2013, I have provided professional economic development and planning services to municipalities and economic development organizations throughout the greater DFW region as well as locations all over Texas. This includes communities of various sizes having many different challenges (and opportunities).
Experience, services, and clients:
- Services Summary: One-page summary of services offered
- Representative Clients: Representative clients with testimonials
- Greg Last Bio: Detailed background on Chief Executive Officer
Major areas of service:
- Marketing & Promotion: Preparing resources to assist with your M&P programs
- Management & Reporting: Providing tools that assist in management efficiencies
- Incentive Policies & Agreements: Writing incentive policies, negotiating, analyzing and writing agreements
- Board Engagement: Establishing a common vision / direction, training, etc.
- Business Retention & Expansion: Assisting with retention and growth of existing businesses
- Planning & Economic Analysis: Analyzing unique areas for increased economic opportunities
Many years of in-the-trenches experience in both economic development and planning are the basis for my practical approach to providing services for my clients.
I would welcome an opportunity to discuss how I might help your economic development organization meet its goals and objectives.
Greg Last, CEO, (817) 992-6156