Facilitate a discussion with Board Members to evaluate existing programs, identify new programs, establish and prioritize goals and objectives and summarize all information.
- Changes in Staff, management or Board Members may be an opportunity to fine tune the Agency’s direction
- It has been some time since programs have been evaluated
- The Agency is trying to implement too many programs for the budget / resources / staff available
- Board Members do not have a clear understanding of their roles & responsibilities, Agency processes, etc.
- Distribute pre-meeting requests for information from the Board and compile for discussion during the meeting
- Facilitate a discussion with the Board sufficient to work through issues and challenges and set a direction for moving forward
- Prepare a Summary Report of the findings
- A Summary Report including all the pre-meeting findings and results of the Board retreat facilitation
- Contact us for a one-page Service Profile.