Work with Staff and the Board to identify projects or programs that can be developed or enhanced through contributions by the Board Members.
- Board Members feel they are not engaged
- Attendance is poor
- No ownership of programs
- Identify projects or programs that would benefit from contributions by the Board Members
- Determine the extent of the Board Member involvement
- Outline objectives and end products
- The identification of projects or programs that can engage the Board Members and encourage their contributions in a meaningful way.
- Identification of available commercial properties
- Identification of broker / developers representing real estate in the community
- Review of current organizational documents against Best Practices [Bylaws, Policies and Procedures]
- Involvement in community presentations
- Periodic briefings to Council