Present comprehensive training modules shown below, or identify and develop specific training needs.
- Introduction to Economic Development: An introductory overview of all aspects of implementing an efficient and productive Economic Development program for any size jurisdiction.
- Board Roles & Responsibilities: Provide Board Members with an informal and interactive training session on their roles and responsibilities within the organization.
- Local Incentives Overview: An informal overview of various potential local incentives, how they are authorized, identified, and incorporated into incentive agreements.
- Incentive Policies – Analysis – Agreements: An informal overview of incentive policies, analysis of incentive proposals, and writing comprehensive incentive agreements.
- BRE Programs Overview: Provide a comprehensive presentation highlighting a variety of BRE programs from simple to complex. Discuss with the Board and Staff which programs might be a best fit at this time and ways to implement the programs with current resources.
- PPT presentation with informal discussion
- 1.5 hours +/-
- Often includes Council or combined Boards