Develop a BRE Program emphasizing practical efforts and programs supporting existing businesses.
- Existing businesses feel like they are being ignored and the Agency spends all its efforts trying to attract new businesses
- All incentives offered by the Agency are for new businesses and none for growth of existing businesses
- There is no personal relationship between business leaders and Agency representatives
- The Agency desires to identify and assist with the challenges being faced by local businesses
- Identify realistic BRE program goals and objectives that can be implemented by available staff or resources
- Business Surveys: If desired, implement surveys of existing businesses to identify issues
- Visitation Program: If desired, implement a visitation program allowing for face-to-face discussions with business leaders
- A BRE Plan summarizing issues identified in the discovery stage, and recommended programs
- Business information gathering forms
- Visitation Form and Follow-up Form in Word format
- Business data summaries to accommodate web posting
- Please contact me for a one-page Service Profile.