Assist with the development, distribution and reporting of on-line surveys soliciting feedback from local businesses. Example topics: BRE, New Businesses, Closed Businesses and Public Safety.
- Information / feedback is needed from businesses on any variety of topics
- An anonymous process is needed to ensure candid feedback
- Identify the information desired from the target group
- Prepare questions for approval / modification by Agency
- Establish an on-line survey [Survey Monkey] and provide the Agency a link for their distribution to target businesses or placement on their website
- Compile results into an easily understood format
- Present the findings to the Agency staff or Policy Board
- A PowerPoint presentation summarizing all survey responses utilizing charts, graphs and text narrative as needed
- Questions would be tailored to the unique setting of the Agency
- Agency would need to have the ability to email the survey link to those that they want to provide responses
- [BRE] To what extent would you or your employees benefit from training in the following areas?
- [New Biz] Describe your satisfaction with the following “New Business” resources offered by the Agency.
- [Closing] To what extent did the following contribute to the closing of your business?
- [Safety] Please express your level of interest in the following Public Safety presentation topics.
- CLICK HERE for a one-page Service Profile.