The Best Practices Advisory Board (BPAB) is a group of seasoned economic development professionals that are willing to respond to survey questions on a variety of topics for the benefit of all interested practitioners.
CLICK HERE for the current BPAB Summary Report which includes a program overview and all responses to date.
Following are summary responses to questions asked:
- 2018-08-15: What is the makeup of the BPAB membership?
- 2018-08-29: Are cash grants and / or job creation incentives taxable as income to a company?
- 2018-09-06: Does the City / EDO own real estate for economic development purposes, do they use a broker, what are typical commissions?
- 2018-09-24: Do you have formal or informal Succession Plans for your Board and / or Staff?
- 2019-01-02: What recommendations can you offer an EDO before, during and after a Prospect site visit?
- 2019-01-14: Do you have a marketing video? What value do you place on it? What recommendations can you offer an EDO regarding a marketing video?
- 2019-04-15: “Best Practices” EDO Line-Item Budget