Resources Provide by the Best Practices Advisory Board (BPAB)
- Appropriate EDO Reserves – What are the issues and recommendations for an appropriate financial reserve?
- City Attorney vs EDO Attorney – Evaluating whether using the City Attorney or a dedicated EDO Attorney is the best fit.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Systems – Do you use a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system? How would you rate those that you have used? Recommendations for others?
- Recommended EDO Line Item Budget – A comprehensive list of potential line-items for an EDO budget.
- EDO Succession Planning – Do you have a formal or informal Succession Plan for your Board and / or Staff? What recommendations do you offer?
- Real Estate Commissions – Does the City / EDO own real estate for economic development purposes, do they use a broker, what
are typical commissions?
Training Modules Offered by EDP
- Ramping Up Your E.D. Program – An overview of all aspects of implementing or enhancing an efficient and productive Economic Development program.
- See Full List of Training Modules offered
Additional Management / Reporting Resources
- Annual Report-Abilene-DCOA-2017
- Annual Report-Allen-Fairview-COC-2019
- Annual Report-Brownwood-2017
- Annual Report-Burleson-2020
- Annual Report-Carrollton-2015
- Annual Report-Center-2017
- Annual Report-Farmersville-B-2018
- Annual Report-Gainesville-EDC-2016
- Annual Report-GHP-2016
- Annual Report-Pearland-2020
- Annual Report-Plano-2020
- Annual Report-Tomball-EDC-2017
- Annual Report-Tyler-EDC-2015
- Annual Report-Wylie-EDC-2020