Prepare a document highlighting all factors important to the development of a site.
- There is no document summarizing the various factors impacting the potential development of a property
- A prospect must take considerable time to research a site and prepare a due-diligence summary
- The site may be owned by the EDO or is not represented by a commercial broker
- Identify, summarize and graphically represent factors that might impact the development of a property, including: zoning, future Land Use Plan, topography, drainage, water, sanitary sewer, streets, surveys, traffic counts, concept plans, etc.
- A PDF document that includes all information identified